Manitou Mastodon Pro EXT Suspension Fork
The Mastadon Fat bike fork delivers all-temperature performance, working equally well in the winter or summer – soaking up ground chatter and big hits. The ‘Extended ride height’ version, which FBC exclusively carries, fit up to 26×5.15” or 27.5×4.5” tires. All-temperature performance born of frigid winter ride-testing. 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fat bike suspension fork. Note: FBC offers the Mastadon in 100 and 120mm EXT configuration however this fork can be converted easily down to 100mm or up to 140mm and works well for bikes with 26, 27.5 fat and 29″ summer wheel set ups.
- Max Tire Size: (Extended) 26×5.15” or 27.5×4.5”
- Wheel Size Compatibility: 26/27.5″
- Weight: 2172g (Extended), 2152g (Standard)
- Offset: 51mm
- Ride Height: 493-551mm (STD) 513-571mm (EXT)
- Travel: 80-140mm internally adjustable in 10mm increments
- Spring: Dorado Air w/ IVA
- Compression Damping: MC2
- Rebound Damping: Half Cartridge Adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Air Volume, Rebound, LS and HS compression
- Steerer: 1.5″ Tapered
- Crown: Forged Aluminum, Deep Bore Hollow
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Leg Material: 7000 – Series Butted Aluminum
- Brake Post Mount: 180mm (203mm Max)
- Axle :15mmx 150mm Hexlock SL
- E-Pac: Yes
- Hexlock SL: The simplified version of the Manitou hexagonal QR axle design that has achieved an even lower weight. Designed with XC and Enduro racing in mind, HexLock SL is extremely durable and simple to fit.
- Dorado Air Spring: Featuring a single air input on top of the fork, and a large volume air spring for linear spring feel. It provides the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition and allows the fork to be most sensitive thru high speed bumps without sacrificing mid-stroke control.
- MC2 (Multi Control Compression): The MC2 Damper is a shim based damping system that features Hi and Low Speed Compression adjusters. The on-the-fly Low Speed adjuster allows the rider to dial in just the right chassis control for excellent handling and pedaling efficiency without sacrificing small-bump sensitivity. The low speed adjuster is also remote compatible using the MILO system. The high-speed adjuster allows the rider to fine tune sensitivity over harsher terrain allowing the fork to float thru chatter with maximum traction and ride quality. An advanced pedaling platform efficiency is achievable by further increasing high-speed adjustment and fine tuning it to obtain optimum performance.
- TPC Rebound Damping
There are no reviews yet.