Blivet MANNI Gloves
Multifunctional MANNI gloves will never leave you.
For the warmer days, to wear when you have “pogies” on the handlebars, mountain and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and even driving the car. The MANNI are excellent, light, flexible and very comfortable gloves. The”fourchette” (thumb-index zone) has additional patches adding abrasion protection and providing a firm grip such as a bicycle handlebars or ski poles.
The tip of the index finger and thumb are equipped with touch screen equipment that allows you to consult your devices without removing them.
- Outer shell materials: Polyester windproof and waterproof
- Interior shell materials: absorbent velvet and windproof, polyurethane film that evacuates moisture
- 3M Thinsulate ™ 40 g. insulation on the top of the hand
- Palm materials and ”fourchette”: Highly wear-resistant Amara
- Printed silicone for a very firm grip
- Index and thumb materials: sensitive to mobile phone screens
- Elastic band at the forearm
- 15% nylon spandex
- 30% polyester spandex
- 55% synthetic leather