Smith Session Helmet
The new Session from Smith is the perfect goggle compatible helmet for Winter and Summer riding. It offers next level protection, a nice compact fit and works well with Goggles and thermal headwear. The Smith Session has a great adjustable visor with more clearance to raise your goggles, and better venting with koroyd protection. For Fat Biking the Koroyd material allows heat to escape but does minimize direct chilling airflow which we like. The Session also offers a direct headlight/Go Pro mount (Sold Separately) making this a great all round helmet for winter riding.
This model is in stock and ready to ship so get your order in on current stock.
- Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction
- Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material
- Integrated skeletal structure
- VaporFit adjustable fit system
- 15 optimized vents
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Ultra-light single layer webbing
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Ultimate sunglass and goggle integration
- Camera & light mount compatible
- Three-position adjustable visor
- Weight (Size M) 13.05 oz / 370 grams
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078