Sarma Vortex AL Frameset
Check out the Sarma Vortex Aluminum frame set. One of the finest aluminum frames available and with excellent stand over clearance. The Vortex is a bike for 4 season riders looking for a lightweight performance driven frame that’s light and fast. A wider 197mm thru axle spacing keeps the rear stiff with a slimmer q-factor crank yet still offers clearance most tires measuring up to 4.8″ when running a 1X drivetrain. The Shaman also features a 30.9mm seatpost diameter for more comfort and a inset tapered head tube with clearance for a Suspension fork. We can build your Vortex a number of different ways or purchase frame only or with a Manitou Mastadon and we’ll help you with any parts and advice you need to complete your build. We’re offering our Sale on all remaining Sarma frames and parts while supplies last!
Frame includes Sarma Carbon tapered Fork or Manitou Mastadon Suspension Fork, Headset and Front & Rear Thru Axles.
Highlights & Features:
- Greater standover clearance: More clearance of the lower top tube makes riding in deep snow or sand feel a lot more comfortable on starts and dabs…if you know what we mean.
- Tapered headtube: Universal solution works with tapered or straight steerer forks.
- Thru axles: Rear and front thru axles (197mm/135mm) securely connect the bike as a single unit making the bike stiffer so that you can hold a line much better from deflections off rocks, ruts or roots.
- 30.9 mm Seatpost: Offers a higher damping performance (flexes a bit more) for a more comfortable ride.
- Internal cable routing: Dirt-protection with a clean uncluttered look
|Size||XS (13″)||S (15″)||M (17″)||L (19″)||XL (21″)|
|BB Center to Top (A)||365||385||430||490||540|
|Top tube length effective (B)||565||585||605||617||630|
|Seat Tube Angle (C)||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5||73.5|
|Head tube Angle (D)||69||69||69||69||69|
|Head Tube Length (E)||105||105||120||130||130|
|BB Offset (G)||60||60||60||60||60|
|Front Centre (H)||649||670||690||703||716|
|Wheel Base (I)||1102||1123||1143||1156||1169|
|Fork Length (J)||470||470||470||470||470|
|Fork offset (K)||50||50||50||50||50|