Race Face Aeffect Cinch Fat Bike Crank Arms
*Crankarm length 165mm, 190/197mm Rear Spacing, Image showing different spindle version and is just for reference.
The Aeffect crankset is designed to handle aggressive trail riding but with an XC crank weight as well as attractive pricepoint. This crank features the Cinch System which enables interchangeable crankring and spider options. The Aeffect uses a 24mm EXI interface spindle. The crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum to optimize stiffness.
As mentioned, this crankset features a CINCH removable spider interface which offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
Chainrings – Choose Cinch compatible rings from Raceface, Wolftooth or Absolute Black (Sold Separately)
Bottom Bracket – Choose Raceface Team XC BB for 100-120mm Threaded BB Shells. (Sold Separately)
- CINCH system compatibilty.
- 24mm EXI interface for easier crank installation.
- Forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio
- Lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- CINCH DM Alloy or Steel rings available.
BUILT FOR: Fat Bike
SIZE: 190/197 mm rear spacing
SPINDLE DIAMETER: 24mm