We are pleased to offer Canadian customers with the finest hubs from Onyx Racing Products. These hand built in the USA hubs feature machined shells with sealed Ceramic bearings for the lowest rolling resistance and longest durability. The rear hub features a patented sprag drive (roller bearing) system which is greased for life and offers near friction less, silent and instant engagement! Something which should be experienced we offer test wheels here at FBC for you to try and can build these up to a wide selection of in stock rims including our Foundation Carbon Wheels. These hubs are offered in black/6 bolt for online purchase however we order regularly and can take orders for any model and color you prefer. You will only buy these once so let us get you what you want!
ONYX Racing Rear Boost Hub
All hub models come standard with ceramic hybrid bearings and feature patented drive mechanism for a near frictionless, silent and instant engagement!
- Bearings: ceramic hybrid sealed bearings
- Features adjustable bearing side load adjusting cinch nut, so you can dial your wheels in for the best possible rolling resistance
- Rear Axle Type: 12mm Thru Axle
- Rear Hub Spacing: 110mm TA
- Hub Drilling: 32 hole J bend
- Patented drive system uses sprag system and is greased for life (Long-Term ISOFLEX LDS 18 Special A grease, typically will not need to be replaced)
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano HG 9/10/11-Speed or Sram XD 11 speed
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Weight: 500 g