Lake MXZ-303 Winter Cycling Boots
The Original Winter Fat bike clip less boot! First introduced as the MXZ-302 more than 10 years ago, Lake has continued to improve on the current MXZ-303. With a wide fit option for layering, Outlast liner, Vibram outsole, BOA closure, Pittards waterproof and breathable Leather and all combined with an well engineered fit. Lake produces the best value in a winter waterproof and insulated clip less cycling footwear. If you want dependable construction, warmth and a great fit look no further than the MXZ-303. The best value for warmth in Fat bike footwear.Fat Bikes Canada is the exclusive Online Partner for Lake Winter footwear! Buy your Lake Fat Bike Footwear from Fat Bikes Canada for hassle free service, fit knowledge and the largest selection of Fat Bike gear in Canada.
- Pittards® WR100 Full-grain leather Upper:Water-Resistant, Breathable & Form Fitting.
- Mountain V Rubber outsole by Vibram® with SPD® compatible slots.
- Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner: Maintains constant comfortable temperature. 3M Thinsulate™ lining in toe box: Lightweight thermal barrier to keep heat in and the cold out. Thermosol™ composite insulation insole: Air trapping barrier that keeps the cold from penetrating through the bottom.
- Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole.
- BOA technology closure system. Micro-adjustable closure that equalizes pressure. BOA closure allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Sizes Available – Regular 36-41eu, Wide 41-50eu
- Z Last: The Z last is specifically shaped for cold weather on/off bike use. With a similar bottom profile as the Sport last, the Z last has an upper profile that is totally unique for allowing the foot to stay warm and allowing room for additional insulation