Lake MXZ-400 Winter Cycling Boot
Need a boot warmer than the Wolvhammer without the additional bulk of a double boot? The New MXZ-400 Winter Fat bike boot from Lake has arrived! Lake was the first cycling footwear brand to introduce a cold weather boot over 10 years ago with the original MXZ-302 and has now created a bigger brother for the ultimate in warmth and with less bulk! This new MXZ features 400 grams of Thinsulate Extreme insulation good for -40c, waterproof and breathable Pittards leather construction and 2 easy adjustable Boa laces so you can dial in the fit you need. The higher ankle helps with hiking through the deep stuff and the new out sole features anti slip intelligrip pads for ultimate ice traction. We think this is the ultimate winter boot for the rider serious about fit and performance in all conditions but warm ones.
Fat Bikes Canada is an exclusive Online Partner for Lake Winter footwear! Buy your Lake Fat Bike Footwear from Fat Bikes Canada for hassle free service, fit knowledge and the largest selection of Fat Bike gear in Canada.
- Pittards® WR100 Full-grain leather Upper:Water-Resistant, Breathable & Form Fitting.
- Double the insulation (400g 3M Thinsulate) and built on a cycling specific winter last, Pittards WR100 & Helcor abrasion resistant leather, waterproof membrane
- Mountain V Rubber outsole by Vibram® with SPD® compatible slots.
- Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner: Maintains constant comfortable temperature. 3M Thinsulate™ lining in toe box: Lightweight thermal barrier to keep heat in and the cold out. Thermosol™ composite insulation insole: Air trapping barrier that keeps the cold from penetrating through the bottom.
- Sub Zero rated rubber, Ice grip inserts. Wide platform rubber sole designed specifically for slippery conditions
- BOA technology closure system. Micro-adjustable closure that equalizes pressure. BOA closure allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Sizes Available – Regular 36-50eu, Wide 39-50eu
- Winter Extreme Last – This last features our largest & tallest toe-box for ultimate insulation in extreme winter conditions. The Winter Extreme last allows the foot to maintain proper circulation even when thicker socks are worn. What’s unique about our last is the cycling specific heel, instep and arch shape that still maintain proper conforming fit to keep your foot securely in place while riding or walking without the need to over tighten. Our Winter Extreme last continues to forge ahead to comfort and warmth for winter cycling footwear.