Fatback Rhino FLT
Check out the Rhino FLT from Fatback Bikes new for 2019 with Sram NX Eagle 1×12 build and new fork options! This model features the new SRAM Eagles drivetrains, Ultralight Tubeless-ready Fatback Big Su 81mm Wheelset, and Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Ultralight 4.8″ rubber. Our Fatback bikes are hand built from the frame up with each build able to be tailored to each riders preference. This includes upgrades to tires, wheelsets, brakes and cockpit to personalize your bike to what will work best for you!
SX EAGLE Rigid – $2399
NX EAGLE Rigid $2699
GX EAGLE Rigid – $3499
SX EAGLE Mastodon Comp 100mm Fork – $2999
NX EAGLE Mastodon Comp 100mm – $3199
GX EAGLE Mastodon Comp 100mm – $4099
– We have the largest selection of Fat Bike Tires in Canada and know the best to spec for each type of rider and condition. Our on-site trail system allows us to test each tire on multiple rims and pressures right out our door in a variety of snow conditions (We’re located in the Snow Belt!). We offer tires from Terrene, 45NRTH, Maxxis, and Surly.
– Not every rider fancy the brake spec of every stock build so if you want better stopping power out of the box on your build we offer a good selection of brake upgrades from SRAM, Shimano and Hope to swap into your bike build.
– Custom fat bike wheels are our specialty and 100’s of sets have run through our local wheel builders hands. On any build you can opt for a custom wheelset from our selection of rims from Foundation (our in house carbon), HED, Lythic, Stan’s and hubs from Hope, DT Swiss, Onyx and Industry Nine.
– Personalizing your build comes down to the cockpit and ensuring it fits you best. These are your touch points and also a great way to personalize your ride. We offer a large selection and colors in handlebars, stems, seatposts (dropper options), saddles, grips and right down to the pedals. Why settle for off the shelf when you can have your bike built the way you want it with parts from your authorized dealer for Raceface, Chromag, PNW, OneUp and many more!
Bags & Racking
– We also offer a wide selection of racks and bike packing accessories from Oveja Negra, Salsa, Relevate Designs, PRO and Arkel with special order color and custom frame bag options!
Give us a call for details.
Ed the Moose (on the phones at 844-464-BIKE)
Fatback Bikes says….
Everyone hates the “Know it all”, But what about the “Do it all”? The Rhino was conceived of this idea: Let’s make the best all-around, go-anywhere fat bike. Ready for snow, sand, and trails, you can make it fun for your after work ride or a longer bike packing adventure. It had to be lively, balanced, light weight and comfortable, and of course, have clearance for the biggest tires available!
- Made with custom 6000 series alloys
- Compatible with suspension or rigid forks.
- Pacific Blue
- Tapered Head Tube
- 44mm Upper Cup, 56mm Lower Cup
- Optimized for 1X drive trains
- 31.6mm Seatpost
- Clearance for 4.8″ tires on 100mm rims.
- Accommodates 27.5+ and 29+ tires
- Sliding dropouts that can be run geared or single speed.
|A. Effective Top Tube
|B. Seat Tube Length
|C. Head Tube Length
|D. Chain Stay Length
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle