Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedals
Crank Brothers dual material pedal with cast steel wings, the Mallet Enduro offers a new mid size platform. The Enduro includes an inner needle bearing and adjustable pins for custom traction control. One of the best pedals you can choose for use with clip less fat bike boots for their excellent snow shedding ability ensuring a easy clip in all conditions.
Larger boot sizes may want to choose the Long Spindle version of the Mallet E or the Mallet DH which also features a longer spindle and more in-step clearance.
- MALLET ENDURO PEDALS• 12% smaller
• Regular Spindle 52 mm q-factor / Long Spindle 57 mm q-factor (+5mm)
• Investment cast steel wings
• Integrated traction pad (1 mm / 2 mm)
• Concave platform to cup the foot
• Premium outboard Enduro bearings / inboard IGUS bearing-bushing
• Double seal system
• Hex alloy end cap for durability and easy access
• CNC machined / extruded aluminum body
• Ribbed body for added traction
• Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
• 6 adjustable pins per side
• 5 year warranty
• RS 419 g / LS 424 g per Pair
Crank Brothers Mallet Enduro
The ultimate winter riding pedal, plenty of platform contact with boots, superior shedding of ice and snow!
Available in Regular Spindle and Long Spindle lengths.
Regular Spindle, Long Spindle