Bigger feet for when the snow is deep
The small white-furred, long-bearded men with enormous feet of Swiss folklore, a Barbegazi only emerge from their cave after the first snowfall. The aptly-named, ultra-fat, Tubeless Ready, Barbegazi TLR gives you the float and traction to take on any winter trail. 4.7 inches of aggressive tread floats over and bites into everything in its path.
An ultra-fat, versatile fat bike tire to keep rolling through deep snows and the most rugged trails.
- A fat bike tire that excels in deep snow, sand, and rough terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
- Dimension: 27.5 x 4.5
- Construction type: clincher
- Tire construction: Tubeless Ready folding tire
- Material: 60a/62a
- Weight: approx. 1240 gram (manufacturer’s specs)
- Carcass density (TPI/EPI): 120 tpi