Black Diamond Firstlight Hybrid Hoody
Employing the benefits of our First Light insulation with panels of blended merino wool in key areas, the First Light Hybrid Hoody combines a range of field-proven materials into a incredibly breathable and versatile midlayer.
A highly versatile insulating mid-layer combining the benefits of our First Light insulation with key panels of blended merino wool, the First Light Hybrid Hoody insulates, breathes and moves with you through pre-dawn starts, headlamp descents and everything in between. This dynamic hoody features migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active in the hood, chest and arms, with blended merino wool in the body and underarms for increased breathability and range of motion. The lightweight Schoeller® shell fabric over the insulation features a NanoSphere® Technology that resists unexpected weather, and zippered chest pockets store small essentials.
- Low-profile, under-the-helmet hood
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- NanoSphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zipppered hand pockets and concealed zip chest pocket
- Woven mesh lining on insulated panels for added breathability
- Low-profile stretch cuffs
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved