Absolute Black Oval Chainrings
So oval rings are coming back again. No this isn’t biopace. The engineers now are getting the idea right and no one is doing it better than Absolute Black. These finely machined rings are offered here for your regular 64/104 bcd 2x crankset allowing you to not only have a smoother pedal stroke but also run a smaller single 1x set up with any 10 speed cassette. So get more efficiency and lower gearing on your 11/36 cassette by running a single 28 or even 26T chainring. Don’t wait to order. These things are Hot!
Premium 1X 64bcd Oval traction chainrings are designed for any cranks that have 64bcd mounting interface. This is the most common mounting standard.
Advantages of our special 64bcd chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using a round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not “feel” the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- 32T chainring has build-in 2mm spacers and threaded holes (M8x0.75) to accommodate this size on spider. Other sizes have regular 10mm holes.
- The World’s best oval (elliptical) narrow/wide 104bcd traction chainring – period. Non circular chainrings, Non-round chainrings.
Designed in UK. Manufactured in Poland (EU).
Not convinced yet? Read what other customers write in Reviews tab.
Size (Mass +/-1g): 64BCD: 26T (35g), 28T (42g)
Color: Black, Racing Red, Cannondale Green
Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano XT / Zee / Deore / SLX / XTR, Race Face, FSA, E13 etc
Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Finish: type II anodizing
Mounting holes: 4 x 104mm BCD (for 32T ring, bolts should be min 6mm long)
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately.
Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending