45NRTH 2019 Wolvhammer Winter Cycling Boot
The 2019 update to the legendary 45NRTH Wölvhammer winter cycling boots are soon to be in stock (October 2019). This 5th generation of the Wolvhammer from 45NRTH, the standard for warmth in winter cycling footwear has a few updates including the addition of the BOA closure system to ensure a better fit, double leather construction and a more insulated footbox to keep your digits toasty for longer rides. This is THE boot designed specifically for fat bike riding (but we use ours for snowshoeing and other stuff too).
2019 Wolvhammer boots are in stock and include FREE shipping in all sizes. Our 30 Day Price Match Guarantee ensures you get these at the best value in Canada.
GOODBYE COLD. HELLO COMFORT.
The 2019 Wolvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. The 45nrth Wolvhammer retains all the functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity.
- Real rubber outsole with hypergrip
- More room in the toe box for air flow
- Aerogel imbedded into the midsole, allows use of custom insoles without sacrificing warmth
- BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
- Full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects feet from the elements
- Dedicated d-ring on the toe box pairs perfectly with the Bergraven Gaiters for when the snow gets deep
- All leather toe cap for added protection
- 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C COMFORT
- BOA closure with M3 mid-power reel
WÖLVHAMMER BOOT • Cold weather cycling boot (-18° to -3°C comfort) • The vision of the Wölvhammer transcends from traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot • 2-bolt SPD compatible cleat interface with removable cleat cover for riding with flat pedals • 200 g Primaloft insulation • Waterproof-Breathable membrane • 1680 denier ballistic nylon shell / treated full-grain cowhide leather upper • Wider molded rubber toe cap (2017 update) • Aerogel insulation (under foot) • Fleece lining wicks away moisture, dries fast and provides added comfort • Wide winter last, single boot construction • External double lace closure with nylon lace guides • Gusseted tongue creates a good seal against the elements and enhances insulation performance • Thermoplastic straight pull upper cuff power strap • Gaiter hook for fatbiking in deep snow • Fiberglass injected nylon midsole for added stiffness • Revised proprietary rubber outsole with alternating fore-aft lug orientation for improved traction when off bike • Anti-slip micro glass inserts for added grip on wet and smooth surfaces