45NRTH Vanhelga 4.0
Honestly one of the best 4″ tires you can buy. One of the first in tubeless compatible tires the Vanhelga combines an aggressive tread and sipped lugs for superior traction in a 4.0 width. Ideal upgrade for any fat bikes with 135 or 170mm rear ends and 2x drivetrains who cannot accommodate a higher volume tire, the Vanhelga rivals many larger tires for traction and cornering grip.
TUBELESS-READY AGGRESSIVE 4″ FATBIKE TIRE
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. Our tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- Weight: 60tpi 1570g or 120 tpi 1250g
- Size: 26 x 4.0” (559/26” MTN)
- Casing: 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- Bead: Folding Tubeless Ready (120tpi and 60tpi)
- Rim Compatability: 65-102mm wide rims
- Rubber: Dual compound rubber (60a in center, 52a on sides)