45NRTH Dillinger 27.5 x 4.0
The 45NRTH Dillinger set the standard for studded fat bike tires and has continued to be the best available through regular improvements. Last season the 4″ Dillinger received an updated tubeless bead and more aggressive side lugs for improved cornering. This year they have brought this top performing tire to the 27.5 size. As one of the best race tires one could choose it makes sense to bring this to the 27.5″ wheel which is quickly becoming the standard for race bikes like the new Salsa Beargrease, Rocky SuziQ, Pivot Les Fat and Trek Farley. For all round riding and racing on a 27.5″ wheel it would be hard to choose a better current offering.
Tubeless Ready Studded 4″ Fat Bike Tire
Riding your fat bike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. 252 carefully positioned studs allow you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface.
252 concave studs grip ice
Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Options: 120tpi Concave Studded, 120tpi Non Studded, 60tpi Flat Studded
- Size: 27.5 x 4.0″ (584/27.5″ MTN)
- Geometry: View Tire Geometry Chart
- Casing: 120tpi Ultralight or 60tpi
- Studs: Concave Aluminum Carbide (120tpi), Steel-Carbide (60tpi)
- Bead: Tubeless Ready Folding 120tpi or 60tpi
- Rim Compatibility: 64–94mm wide rims